18 Apr 2020 - 00:00
We will be collection for Bags 2 School in April. The plan is to have the bags delivered to households within Shebbear Village before 16th March and then collect them on 18 April. If you live outside the village and would like a bag then please contact me on 01409 281 280 or firstname.lastname@example.org it is fine to use bin bags if you end up filling you provided bag.
What are we asking for?
We accept the following ‘good quality’ items for RE-USE:|
- Men’s, Ladies’ and Children’s clothing
- Paired shoes (tied together or elastic band around)
- Handbags, Hats
- Bags, Scarves and ties
- Lingerie, Socks
- Soft toys
- Household linen
- Curtains, Towels
- Bedding (bed sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers)
We DO NOT accept:
- Duvets , Pillows or Cushions
- Carpets, rugs and mats (including bath, shower and toilet mats)
- Soiled, painted, ripped or wet clothing
- School uniforms with and without logo
- Corporate clothing and workwear.